Text placeholder.png

Medicaid expansion in North Carolina has never been more possible than it is right now.

November brought change. Voters flipped 15 General Assembly seats from red to blue. The GOP supermajority is broken and Governor Cooper has made expanding Medicaid a top priority.

Name *
Name

Making this even more possible, we just learned that hospitals across the state have agreed to cover the last 10% of the cost of expansion, with the federal government agreeing to fund the other 90%.

That means we can cover an extra 500,000 North Carolinians for the grand total of zero tax dollars.

Help show legislative leaders that Medicaid expansion deserves to be a top priority this legislative session.

Your support sends this message: “I support Medicaid expansion. Please work with your colleagues to find an agreement to expand health care access for 500,000 North Carolinians.”